CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Btw

MatrixMaven Views: 6,455
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,578,702

Re: Btw

Oh yes, please do have hope! It definitely can be turned around. Besides all the cleansing, detoxing, nutritional support, and rebuilding of my immune system, let me share one more thing that really helped me.

Even though on the physical level my gall bladder was removed, it was still in my template or energy body. I worked on my energetic gall bladder, using things like Reiki, tachyon, matrix energetics, whatever tools you may know. If you don't know any, just send your gall bladder love. LOVE love love it. Gently gaze at it with your mind's eye. Bring awareness to it. Thank it. And release any emotions that it is holding. Just open a window in the gall bladder area with your mind's eye, ask yourself if you'd like to let go of any anger or sadness or grief, etc etc. and say "yes yes yes yes yes" The action of saying "yes" releases negative energies. With your mind's eye, watch and FEEL the negative energies flow out the window.

Be well, and best regards to your friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)