CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need some advice.

Hveragerthi Views: 6,647
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,576,412

Re: I need some advice.

Having the gallbladder removed is unnecessary when you know how to cleanse the gallbladder and liver with herbal tinctures and flushing procedures.

This is partially true. There are cases in which removal is absolutely necessary. For example if someone lodges a real stone in the bile ducts from ingesting a large amount of oil. If this occurs you are not going to dissolve the stone before serious damage occurs.

In addition gallbladders are not always removed due to stones.

This is why it is best to prevent the formation of stones in the first place or dissolve them if they are really present. To prevent their formation lecithin granules, bitters, increased fiber intake and SMALL amounts of oil with meals will help. To dissolve stones that may be present again lecithin granules and bitters are my first choice. Chanca piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) can also help, especially if used like a bitter rather than capsuled.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)