CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sodium bicarbonate

sodapopsmash Views: 36,461
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,559,315

Re: Sodium bicarbonate

I just want to say again, thanks for posting all this info, it really is helpful. Anyways, i didn't use baking soda on my face lastnight because of the results from the first night, but i did use it on my scalp again. I normally use Nizoral shampoo every night, but have not for the past 2 nights, just regular shampoo and water/baking soda mixture, my scalp actually seems to be doing well without the nizoral. As for the type, the stuff i bought says "pure baking soda" on the package, so it should be the right kind. It is very fine grained. Unlike the guy in the article you posted, i dont react badly to anything else. I also live in southern california and can be in the sun all day and wont bother me, im really healthy, 24 years old, about 6'2", 170lbs, eat pretty healthy, so im not sure if i share too many similarities with him. I may try just using it on my face in the shower then washing it off though, not leaving it on overnight. Im still trying to figure out exactly how the baking soda effects sd. I know i used to used baking soda and mix with water into paste for use on bee stings, it absorbs the poison. The sd on my face looks like the guys head in that photo too, red splotchy areas and flaking, never blistering or bleeding. the skin just gets inflamed and raises up and looks irritated. Again, thank you for posting frequently on this subject.

Oh and also, i ONLY have ever had this on my face/scalp/ears. never on chest, armpits, groin, or anywhere else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)