CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steroid-induced Osteoporosis

ColombiaBogata Views: 2,638
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,546,727

Re: Steroid-induced Osteoporosis

I've been recently contacted by a sister-in-law who says she is concerned for my health and my choices. She strongly recommends that I get on a "bioidentical progesterone cream" that she says will help build my bones and prepare me for hormonal changes. What do you know of such a cream? (Would you recommend it(?) Everything I've read on this cream tells me otherwise, but I'm still trying to become educated so I can make informed decisions about my health.

I am doing the BF&C baths and continue with the cleanse and nourish lifestyle...

Oh - you must hear that this past week I had such a serious asthma situation that I did Dr. Christopher's asthma's treatment...
1 c. peppermint tea;
wait 10 min. and take 1 tsp. lobelia;

He said that this should cause a person to throw-up a bunch of gunk (mucus)...well, I never did throw-up (which concerned me). Since then I have felt more like I have pneumonia; however, I am coughing and blowing a lot, so the gunk that's been trapped in there for the past 5-6 years IS starting to come out.

I can't decide if I should attempt this again until it's gone or give my body a rest? If I try it again, I'm not sure how lobelia works best... to do the full treatment 2 (or possibly 3) times a week or to just take 1 tsp. of lobelia a day for a while. Any thoughts? My only thought on this experience is that the lobelia does appear to work. I'm actually getting some stuff to move that hasn't for years, but I'm not sure how much is too much or when to rest and recover.

Thanks again for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)