CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dog is limping

FromOz Views: 4,614
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,547,815

Re: Dog is limping

Thank you Maya for taking time to answer my questions with so much details.
He loves offal, but will not eat chicken neck, wings. Eats giblets, liver, kidney. I've tried raw kangaroo meat, he womited, but not when its cooked. Not much like with vegies. I give him raw eggs with sardines or tuna twice a week. again, someone said not to give the whites as dogs can't digest it. (?)
He is never alone, someone is always home, he always sees someone. He knows when I am leaving, gives a little bark, watches till he can't see me, also when I come home, if I don't greet him immediately, he's anxious to let me know he is here too. Honestly, if dogs could only talk.
Luella posted an interview by a Hungarian Professor re dogs cignitive abilities, emotions. he says, dogs understand objects' names. That is true. He gets his bones when I tell him so, looks for his chicken toy, eats and drink when I tell him to. First family tought I am crazy, not possible. He even understands family menbers name. If I tell him, where's Michael, Dion, etc, he looks for that person.
Gee used to dig, twice, three times a wek, but has stopped now. (Hope for good!) Never hides his bone though. He's naughtiness is he loves eating, breaking my plants outside. Especially the jade trees. I think, maybe because it is full of water. (?) Actually, what I"ve noticed, he eats the plants when they are in his way. Low enough, or hanging in his face. Only the jade tree he goes to, and purposefully breaks branches off.
I am braggins, I know, but I find all this so incredible, I marvel at this every day. They are like dis, loves to be brushed, sitting so pretty, patiently, licks my hand, almost as to say "thank you".
Happy New Year to you Maya and yours.
You deserve all the happiness, great things in your life. You are helping so many people, so selflessly.
Susan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)