CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dog is limping

FromOz Views: 4,557
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,547,443

Re: Dog is limping

Hi lolite,

Yes, he is still a pup, a baby elephant, he is 10 months old.
Yes, I remember those "growing pains" at night, in legs. All I was given for them a panadol occassionally, otherwise grinned and bore it.
Gee didn't get any supplement until several days ago. Only "good things" he might have had was what was in his food. I have been giving him every couple of days aspirin, according to his weight, but I'm not sure if I should continue. For six days now I give him fish oil, joint formulas and started yesterday on cod oil, according to Maya's advice. He seems a bit better. I was really beside myself, as he would sit down on middle of road, or on nature strip, looking happy but not wanting to move. These rotties are smart cookies! As of yesterday he's proved it to me for sure, that he sits down on the way back to home. He doesn't want to come home! LOL! I walk him in different directions, but there's only one way into court. He is still limping, but not as badly as before and not only at night. thanks for the link, I will look if I can find a supplement with same composition here. Monday I'll be able to make appointment with cnin-chiro. I really want to know what is wrong with him, if something. I have been so worried during this holiday season. Thanks for your advice and reply again.
Susan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)