CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dog is limping

FromOz Views: 4,571
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,546,709

Re: Dog is limping

Maya, thank you for your heartfelt message. Somehow I didn't see your post earlier. I do think, in fact I'm sure now, taht he sits down, because he doesn't want to come home. I take him on different routes, but can enter my court from only one direction so he either sits on the middle of the road or on nature strip, two or three houses away. He is still limping, but not as badly since I was able to get help here and supplement him. First chance I get, I do want to find out what is wrong with him, but not from a conventional vet, and this Dr I"ve posted he is a vet but also an animal chiro, guess, he'd be called holistic vet. On further research, I"ve found out he is very involved with dresage horses, has his own, works for few horse clubs and has written a few books, essays about animal chiro.
It is true. Not because he is my dog, but Gee is so intelligent, quick learner. Only thing, I don't know if it's good for him to be so emionally attached to us, mainly myself. We got him as fully trained, so we got the easier end of the yard. I would have never believed how much of pleasure and love a dog can give.
Two more things I seem to have differing opinion about.
1. Giving him raw meat with bone every day, is that too much? Should dogs have a bone a day?
2. Should dogs be given offal? (Kidney, heart, giblets) I've been givging it to him, once a week, someone told me to stop immediately.
What are your opinions.
Thanks to everyone for their help and advice, very much apreciated.
(He loves EFT, very relaxed, I can tap on him, giving me a look like what's wrong with you, than nearly falling asleep. It just doesn't seem to work, maybe not yet.
Susan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)