Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Black Walnut Tincture
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,486
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,537,729

Re: warfarin for life?

I had atrial fibrilation beginning a couple of years ago and my doc wanted to put me on warfarin.  I'm not medically inclined but when I got home I did an Internet search and found the horrible side effects and refused it.  The cardiologist is an excellent cardio guy and I don't wish to leave him but I think he now understands that we come to agreements instead of my bowing down to him.

I got in tune with what was the main cause of my afib - which in my case was carbohydrates/sweets and learned that I could control it by cutting them and also taking lots of apple cider vinegar.  That aside about 10 months ago I began taking fish oil in massive amounts.  I take 10 capsules which has 300 mg of Omega 3 per cap, for a total of 3,000 per day.  I get it at Costco and for $10 I think that there 400 caps.  Anyway, I began to realize a couple of things.  One, when I tested for my Type II diabetes, the blood flowed much easier.  Second, my afib went away.  When the doc wanted me to take warfarin they were going to do it without the test to determine how thin (don't remember the term, but for oil for automobiles it is viscosity) my blood was.  If they ever suggest warfarin again, I'll demand the test first.

I actually cured my afib to the point where I could get back on coffee (how I love it) and drink 4 cups a day without afib.  However, a couple of months ago I had a lobectomy due to a cancerous tumor and went into atrial flutter.  Am taking meds for the flutter, but sure miss my coffee.  All sorts of things get stirred up from that type of surgery so am hoping that the flutter will eventually go away.

Search the 'net and think you will find that Omega 3 is a blood thinner.  The Costco variety claims that it is "deep sea" fish oil and that it doesn't contain any of the contaminates.  There is also a prescription variety of Omega 3 - (can't remember the name) but it is very expensive.

Hope you find an alternative solution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)