CureZone   Log On   Join
Another update!

Miss Helfinger Views: 2,385
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,525,506

Another update!

I had a cyst that comes and goes on my right breast and it hurts each month. It went away with Iodine therapy but then came back if I wasn't directly taking Iodine everyday. It's gone - and there's no pain. Crazy!

'Nuther update.

I thought I was spotting too early. I was so bummed. I shouldn't be but I'm emotional right now from kidney/adrenal cleansing and tomorrow would be my only brother's 31st birthday. He was my best friend and it's still so hard.

So, I started spotting yesterday. Before I looked at the calendar and saw it's almost the 22nd (emotional trigger) I see spotting as still being indicative that my body is still off. I'm a girl, I'm emotional, it's an anniversary, Thanksgiving is always HARD because of it and blah blah blah. I always secretly sneak off and cry by myself on turkey day. Born on the 22nd of November and shot himself on his 22nd birthday on the 22nd of November. Emotional, right? That might make a girl spot early on an IP.

HOWEVER...remember above when I said I topographically ovulated? That was only 5 days after I started my period. HOWEVER - reading tonight I realize that 'normal women' should start spotting or bleeding 13-15 days after they ovulate.

Guess who's right on the money? I mighta been short on those numbers before ovulation but - I'm right at 13 days since I ovulated. That has not happened to me since I was on the pill for irregular periods and got off at 26.

WOW!!!!!

HA!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)