CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Holistic Healing Is Key

Konnor Views: 7,227
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,525,724

Re: Holistic Healing Is Key

Some interesting thoughts here.

My opinion is it's primary physical once the illness has progressed. Prior to symptoms being uncovered, I believe there could be a significant psycological element, whether it's poor diet choices, high stress, low self esteem, isolation, depression, apathy, OCD etc which affect the physical makeup of the body. Likewise there are many biochemical triggers for adrenal fatigue, toxic environment, candida, recurrent infections etc.

I don't think we should swing too much down either the psycological or physical side. Each case will be different and as has been mentioned a full wholistic approach is the only way to give yourself the best chance of recovery.

If we could audit Dr Lam on his patients I'm sure we would get a mixed bag. I've not read any evidence to suggest there is one single cause or one single emotional state that contributes to adrenal fatigue. We may share a number of symptoms, but our stories will differ significantly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)