CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tamoxifen: Killer Cure

LuellaMay Views: 32,718
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,509,283

Re: Tamoxifen: Killer Cure

Dear Knowledge Seeker,

Thank goodness that you have chosen to take charge of your own health and not been intimidated by either doctors or loved ones.  Both can influence us with undue pressure resulting in misplaced guilt and fear.  If only people would realize that it is not worth risking their own health, their very lives, in order to please someone else, even just to get that pressure "off their backs."  Bravo for following your convictions and taking the proper steps in your healing.  You are reaping the rewards.

With regard to your doctor, there is no reason anyone should have to put up with this type of abuse.  Do you think you could look for some type of holistic doctor who would support you and guide you towards natural healing?  With regard to Diabetes, maybe this link will help you.

http://www.tbyil.com/Diabetes.htm

Age spots, or liver spots, are caused by free radical damage to cells.  Grapeseed extract is a powerful antioxidant that aids in improving and preventing age spots.  I am not familiar with pycnogenol, so maybe someone else can jump in with regard to this.

Body, Mind, and Spirit, is imperative in healing from all conditions.  It is very easy to neglect, as too often we solely focus on the physical aspect of our healing.  My own emotional healing was very involved and took close to ten years.  My own anxiety, panic, and depression was triggered by the sudden death of my husband back in 1981.  However, the seeds were planted during childhood.  By the way, I don't buy into the term "clinical depression."  In my opinion, that is just a label given by the medical profession in order to dispense their "handy dandy" drugs.  In most cases, there is always a reason for depression.  Sometimes though, the reason has been buried in our subconscious and we have to do some "digging" and introspection to bring it forth.  This may take time and work.  Talking with your counselor about your problems is beneficial.  However, in my opinion, your emotions should also be addressed, maybe finding a lifelong pattern going back to childhood.  Many times the seeds for how we react to certain life's situations were planted in childhood and, as with anything else, finding the cause opens the path to true healing.

You made a very important statement with regard to your own healing:

Now I am starting to want to live.

This shows me that emotional healing is taking place and this may also have to do with the constructive steps that you are taking with regard to your physical health.

Getting back to my own healing journey, back then I knew nothing about natural healing, so I went the mainstream way.  The first drugs given me were Xanax and Tofanil.  The Tofanil was later replaced by SSRI's.  Yet, I never bought into the "chemical imbalance" label and just had a gut feeling that emotions were at the bottom of my condition, the primary one being fear.  So I went on my own journey finding out the "why's."  I will say that at a certain point I realized that therapy was no longer helping me because it was the same old thing.  As you say, they just dealt with daily problems, only scratching the problem on the surface.  So I took myself on as "my special project" and did lots of studying and research.  Most of all, a lot of soul searching and deep introspection, facing the demons in my past, accepting them when there was nothing I could do to change them, and most importantly, forgiving the offenders.  The most important thing I had to do was learn how to love myself.  Up to that point, I did not love myself.  I am not even sure I "liked" myself.  Again, this was not an overnight process.  It took years.  By the time I found natural healing, I had achieved my goal.  My self esteem was high, I was emotionally healthy, and I was able to function effortlessly on a day-to-day basis.  At one point I had been agoraphobic.  On finding natural health, it was time to "clean house" physically.  I changed by entire lifestyle, ate a healthy diet and took the proper supplements.  I found that where I thought (because I was told) that I would need SSRI's for the rest of my life, this was not the case.  Without my doctor's support (yeah, he freaked out), I weaned myself off these drugs and became medication free.  I will point out however, that the quest for health never ends.  Although we can do our very best to come to terms with our emotional past, sometimes certain traumas or hurts we incur, what I call certain "stains in our souls," cannot be totally washed out.  This past year I underwent an emotional event that touched on one of these "stains" and I found myself unable to cope.  It seemed that I underwent a relapse of some sorts and not only did my emotional health suffer, but so did my physical health.  Badly.  To make a long story short, I addressed the problem physically with the proper supplements and where I thought that a new healing journey would be starting emotionally from "square one," thankfully, the event that caused the emotional trauma became resolved.  Then my road back to health was able to move on more speedily.  I am including this last part because it is important to note, that even though, through hard work, we achieve our goal and we seem to "have arrived" so to speak, if a traumatic situation in life blindsights us touching on one of those unhealed "stains," a relapse can take place and it is very easy to take a few steps back so to speak.

Below I will list the supplements that helped me immensely.  These were not all the supplements that I used back when I first started my road through natural healing, but through the years and my own research have been modified.  By the way, don't buy into the idea that SSRI's cause permanent damage to the neurotransmitter receptor sites of the brain.  The body has marvelous healing capabilities, and Colloidal Gold, which you will read about below, helps to repair those damaged receptors.

l-Theanine

L-Tryptothan - Helps you to relax.

Colloidal Gold - This is an excellent supplement.  It literally preserves the health of the body, mind, and spirit.  It helps stabilize any chemical imbalances in the brain and lifts depression.  You can get this at http://www.utopiasilver.com.  They have a first time buyer offer where you get one free bottle for every 8 oz bottle ordered, but you must call to receive this offer.  After that, by using their coupon code LR001, you will receive a 15% discount if it is not on sale.  Actually, this is good for all of their products.  I take this supplement daily.

Plant Derived Trace Minerals - Trace minerals are crucial.  Many times the cause of anxiety is due to a deficiency in these minerals.  They also help to correct any chemical imbalances.

Hawthorne Berry Syrup - This will help with a racing heart and will calm panic attacks.

Iodine supplementation is crucial.  Many times anxiety is due to a deficiency in iodine.  I take SSKI and magnascent daily.  The best source that I can refer you to is from Trapper at the Iodine Forum.  That is where I get my iodine and they will guide you as to its use. 

Bach's Flower Remedies will help you to relax.  Go down the list for the remedies that will help in your particular situation.

http://www.bachflower.com/

Also, what helped me immensely was a product by the name of Mind Soothe carried by http://www.nativeremedies.com.

Did you say you practice EFT?  If not, EFT (the emotional freedom technique) will also help.  Here is the link:  http://www.emofree.com/  However, when there are layers of emotional issues to go through.  I would recommend finding an EFT practitioner.  If this is not possible, see if your therapist can guide you along these lines.  Maybe you can suggest that she deal with the emotional blockages going on.  I am here to help you and give you pointers, if needed.  Read the site, download the free manual, and go from there.  If you search for EFT on YouTube, you will also find helpful videos there.

Relaxation exercises also help.  Start with your feet and work up.  Sit comfortably in a chair and tense your feet, then relax.  Work up to your ankles, do the same thing.  Your legs........  thigs.......  hips,,,,,, waist........ chest........  arms......... hands......... shoulders....... neck....... face......... head.......  Do this several times a day.  It demands practice.  Meditation is also beneficial.  Lie down and go back to when you were the happiest.  Focus on it, bask on it..........  Imagine a place where you would be most happiest and relaxed.  This could be a beach, a forest, or you can imagine a room furnished especially for you.....  imagine the colors on the walls........  and just relax in your special place.  If you are not used to meditation, this takes practice.  Also, YouTube has guided meditation videos.  If you fall asleep during this process, it is okay.

Well, it looks like I certainly have rambled on.  Knowledge Seeker, I hope this is of help to you.  And I think this post is way off topic for this forum, so I am going to invite you to email me or contact me personally if you need to.  Or you can post on "Ask Tony Isaacs."  Please know that I am here for you.  I may not relate to diabetes or cancer personally, but I know the suffering and loneliness that depression brings.  Serious depression robs one of their very life.  A person can become incapacitated, losing one's own personality, and their will to live.  Yet, from my own experience, I want to tell you that healing and happiness are totally achievable.

I wish you many blessings,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (9)