CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tamoxifen: Killer Cure

knowledge seeker Views: 33,307
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,509,002

Re: Tamoxifen: Killer Cure

Yes at the time he recommended and STRONGLY encouraged I take the tamoxifen, my mother was with me and afterwards criticized me for not doing what the doctor said and joining the study for the then not widely used drug.

MY own doctor VERY into natural treatment and alternative health and not the norm at all, became very angry with me on my last visit. I had just been diagnosed with diabetes.

She told me to eat no whole grains, grains or fruits at all, do 6 balanced meals with protein (mainly animal), fats and veggies, eat 6 meals a day and exercise for 10 minutes 6 times a day. I questioned this and told her I was preparing to go on the incurables program and a juice fast and she YELLED at me in a way I had never seen before and said why are you going to me if you are not going to listen to what I said. (then disgustedly.."do what you want"..she also refused to prescribe more than one strip a day for testing my blood Sugar (most people check 3-4 times a day repeatedly despite my nearly begging her so I could see what foods affected my Sugar despite the fact that my insurance covered more strips.

I remember when my now 30 year old was small, a doctor telling me you are not like all my other patients..you question everything I say and none of my other patients do that. They never ask questions or question me. I was a little startled lol they never question him or ask questions? this was back before they would let you see your own medical records. Apparently I have never been a "good patient" for having a mind of my own. How dare me! :)

I got threats from a doctor they would cut off myu breast when I refused to take Antibiotics during my radiation treatment. He was ticked.

I have not been back to my now doctor since she yelled at me though I will go eventually as she is still better than most I have had, hopefully ,proving my case with weight loss and better numbers on Sugar and my cholesterol, blood pressure, etc, but I did not think it healthy to cut two entire plant based food groups from my diet.

I, instead devised my own plan. I became a vegan, I cut down on grains and fruits and try to eat low on the glycemic index. I eat a whole food diet and currently take in a lot of raw foods 50-85% and working towards more once I eat the whole foods in my current pantry.

I started walking a half hour a day (so far) 6-7 times a week or water aerobics or swimming. I am currently aiming to go a a 45 day juice fast and on dr schulze''s incurables and am now on day 4 of my juice fast. Just 41 to go and it is going great.

I gave up all junk food, fast foods and buffets when after a Chinese buffet my blood sugar jumped to over 600 too high for the meter to read and very dangerous (I heard one should go to the hospital if the reading is over 350 and I had many dozens over that in the 300, 400, and 500s.

It is not that hard except not eating cooked/heat processed foods is the hardest and walking but I endure and continue forward and am working on the raw as I read four great books in people who reversed diabetes on a mainly raw food diet and think this is the answer.

Despite not limiting my calories at all and eating whatever amount I want, I had so far lost 37 pounds (10 on the 3 days juice fast alone). Although still diabetic, I have had only 5 or 6 readings in the 300s in the last three months and none above that and today, my am reading is the lowest I had so far-- 132--so I feel I am moving in the right direction.

Doctors think only they know anything. Not saying they are all bad, but you know...

I also believe we should follow our gut and take personal responsibility for healing ourselves for the most part and will often get safer and better results.

Some immune boosting is on the incurables and I will be taking echinacea and astragalus tinctures so many that will help. I want to know what can reverse the free radical damage. Shortly after the radiation, I had a live blood test done at some supplement meeting and a single drop of blood from my finger showed free radical damage to every cell. I also feel I am aging faster than average and am loaded too with age spots.

Might things like grapeseed extract and pycnogenol help. I took a lot of these during the radiation. Do you or anyone know?

Yes, I think I have neglected all three --body, mind and spirit but someone who works in helping people have emotional health and love themselves better on here offered recently to help me on that when she finishes a project and I am so grateful as I think I really need that. I go to counseling but feel I gain nothing other than getting to talk about my problems which helps no matter who the listener is.

Could you share some of the things that helped you recover from your depression, anxiety etc. ,LuellaMay, as I still suffer from both..clinical Depression for over 35 years. Life is not enjoyable at all and I used to often wish I would die even when not on doctor drugs. Now I am starting to want to live. I nearly died in a 55 mph crash not that long ago and I was so glad that I was alive missing death by one second everyone who saw the car said.

I am so glad you are out of that as I am sure you know, it is an awful way to live..thank goodness.

----------------------

I have read SSRI drugs cause permanent damage to the neurotransmitter receptor sites, if this info every gets to the mainstream, I think they might have class action lawsuits on their hands. They apparently knew their drugs were causing suicides etc and tried to withhold and cover up this info..they will get theirs someday I feel for putting profits above people.

Thank you for your encouragement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)