CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tamoxifen: Killer Cure

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
LuellaMay Views: 32,761
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,508,988

Re: Tamoxifen: Killer Cure

Knowledge Seeker,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. 

You know, I have had doctors get angry with me for much lesser reasons.  Actually, I had a doctor get irate with me when I refused to follow the cancer screening measure of getting a mammogram many years ago.  Unfortunately, this type of behavior pressures too many to "follow the guidelines."  Yet, the truth is that our health is our responsibility, and we should never risk our health for anyone, not for our doctors, not even to make our families happy. 

May I point you to A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol?  This Protocol addresses cancer from its source, a compromised immune system and focuses on cancer killing and immune strengthening supplements.

Oh.........  SSRI's.  I remember them well.  Long story, but I will make it short.  I used to suffer from anxiety, panic, and depression at a time when I knew nothing about natural healing.  I was told I would need SSRI's for the rest of my life because I had a chemical imbalance (yeah, right) which I bought hook, line, and sinker.  Like you, I never really felt well.  Although I was not suicidal, I was not living life fully.  I merely existed.  Well, on being introduced to natural healing quite a few years later, that did the trick.  I healed in a short period of time naturally.  Of course, it encompassed, Body, Mind, and Spirit.  However, these three components are necessary in all healing.

Don't beat yourself up for letting "fear" lead you to radiation.  This is very common.  And you still used alternative measures that saved you from devastating side effects.  Just look forward.  Today is a new day.

My very best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)