CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tamoxifen: Killer “Cure”

knowledge seeker Views: 33,042
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,506,277

Re: Tamoxifen: Killer “Cure”

thank you so much for this post.

It makes me so happy that when my Breast Cancer recurred, I did not agree to be part of a study on tamoxifen. The doctor really pressured me..maybe he was getting a kickback or something but I refused. He almost seemed angry.

I have now been cancer free for about 10 years and just hope I have not damaged myself too badly from letting fear move me to get radiation when it recurred which I refused the first time opting for lumpectomy.

At least the much more limited info I had on alternative health back then was enough to prevent me from having any of the 4 big side effects I was told I would have and that the radiologist herself had who had had Breast Cancer and gotten radiated. I only had one side effect-I was told I would have severe 3rd degree burns in week two but I had none until week five. Maybe I will have less cell damage as a result of the supplements and herbs I took, but who knows.

They did not know I was taking 156 supplements a day mainly antioxidants and an external cream made of fresh aloe vera, calendula cream and vitamin E.

I remember at the time reading that radiation to the breast (especially since they gave me more radiation than normal due to some factors) could cause one to get Breast Cancer in the other breast kind of like with tamoxifen but not as bad cause apparently that kind is harder to cure once gotten.

The article said "seven years into the follow-up, women in the no-tamoxifen control group had fewer deaths from breast cancer than those in the tamoxifen group — marginally fewer, but fewer none-the-less."

Reminds me of the study they did on two groups of depressed people. Once group took SSRI antidepressants and the other depressed group took nothing. It found more suicides and exacerbated Depression in the group taking antidepressants than in the group taking nothing.

How sad..who knows how many of those suicides in life are actually caused by the drug meant to help them.

I know for me, I took SSRI and other antidepressants for 15 years, and was very suicidal nearly every single day.

Finally one threw me in the hospital and I vowed to stop taking them ever again and quit them.

As soon as they were out of my system, despite continuing problems and remaining depressed, I was not suicidal at all for 8 years.

I know the drugs could have killed me by my own hand had I not continually reached out for help and been strong and if not for suicide crisis lines, but I did not know then the drugs were causing and exacerbating my suicidal ideation.

Now I know better personally, but that will not help the many who died via suicide because of these dangerous and common drugs and the resultant suffering their families must go through, blaming themselves or the deceased person.

Now the FDA puts a warning label on these dangerous, brain damaging drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)