CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sodium Ring

Hveragerthi Views: 13,270
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,507,458

Re: Sodium Ring

That's so interesting. The very same guy who told me that I had arteriosclerosis, told me to drink horsetail tea three times a day, which I did for a few weeks, but I just didn't enjoy it, and so I went back to drinking yerba mate.

He was on the right track since silica will help prevent arteriosclerosis. But there are much better choices. Purified diatomaceous earth is the best as it is pretty much pure silica. Herbally bamboo is the highest herbal source of silica. It is seven times higher in silica than horsetail and unlike horsetail bamboo dilates the blood vessels. Nettle is a great source of silica, vitamin C and sulfur all of which are excellent for the blood vessels. It also supports the adrenals, liver, kidneys and thyroid. Seaweeds have a long history of being used to treat arteriosclerosis. A lot of this is due to the silica content of seaweeds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)