CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juicing (and more) with a blender instead of a juicer

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

Invincible Views: 33,603
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,504,720

Re: Juicing (and more) with a blender instead of a juicer

I guess there might be some truth that a few of the enzymes are lost when juicing with a blender ... however, from how it makes me feel, I think it's a small price to pay ... and I don't think that many of the enzymes are lost (prob a bit of marketing hype from the juicer sellers)

I gave up regular juicing because I found it so tedious .. but now with juicing using the blendtec, I am drinking LOADS of juice. This is juicing made easy for the lazy person :-) Even when I'm in a rush, I seem to have time to make juice this way.

To strain green juice, I normally use 2 nut bags - one on top of the other - because the pulp is so fine, and I want it to be really smooth.

I like green smoothies, (kale and mango yum!) but they are too filling for me to have enough ... I like a lot of liquids, so I make a lot of green juice.

This mornings green juice was amazing!!! Beetroot, sunflower sprouts, parsley, cilantro and kale. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 3 x 10 oz glasses out of this (so in reality, because I added some water, I really only get 2 glasses)

How many people in the world do you think get a blood transfusion like this every day? Less than 1% Even the health advocates on CZ are primarily not drinking raw, living juices - and this, I do believe, is the building block of good health, made easy.

Food is medicine. Fresh green juices are intensive, easily absorbed medicine. Add to the green juices some extra umph, like Schulze superfood, vita mineral green, fulvic minerals, Barleymax, seeweed/kelp etc ... and that is support for every cell in the body.

My body loves me - haha :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)