CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maya is tht name of blender. Blender on last leg.nm

tomato Views: 33,277
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,502,896

Re: Maya is tht name of blender. Blender on last leg.nm

yself a high speed Blendtec blender (3 HP but blends at 2HP) - and now use that to make all my juices. It is incredibly fast, and so easy to clean. I sold my juicers and have never looked back!

All I do is put everything I want as a juice into the 1.5 litre blender container, add around 1/4 water (I always drank diluted juice anyway) and then blend on high for 30 seconds or so. I don't cut anything up - it's unnecesary. After that, I put everything through a nut milk bag (nylon mesh cloth or cheese cloth will do) - it's like milking a cow :-)

The juice is PERFECT! A high speed blender like this will not warm/cook the juice, it remains perfectly cold.

A Blendtec or Vitamix will make wheatgrass or barley grass juicing a doddle. (I don't think you'll get good grass juice out of lower powered blenders though, but you could try and see.) Try adding a lemon to the grass - makes it actually taste good :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)