CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 3,456
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,492,042

Edited

I would LOVE to hear ANY tips you could provide. (Please feel free to message me if you'd prefer). My history with the disease has been going on pretty much for 10+ years (16 if you count overeating WITHOUT purging..) If you could mention the clinic you yourself went to, I would really appreciate it (of course it's understandable if you feel this is too intrusive but I'm considering clinics myself and good to know where NOT to go!) You say you did it yourself the natural way.. your words really gave me hope. I have a complicated case because of my LONG history, severe underweight, and also, my lack of faith in conventional medical approaches as well as diet. In fact, "junk" food/food cravings/addictions is what started me off there in the 1st place.. whole foods/supplements are what have kept me alive thus far but it's gone way beyond control and I need help now.. if ANYone has any tips to share about natural help for severe bulimia with laxative use involved (meaning, LOTS of bloating/gas/digestive issues..) I would feel like it's a LIFELINE..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)