Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 2,692
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,488,215

Re: --#88964--Why did you Never reply--

Would it be safe to guess that you are Living in a weather zone, which is currently summer time and you have been eating more tropical fruits?

I do live in a zone where there are more tropical fruits, but I really backed out of eating too many fruits because of the sugar.

Would it be safe to consider you have not been checking the Brix readings or NPN of these foods?

I was constantly checking the readings on the local cherries, peaches, etc. and found that Costco had a high quality supplier and was buying stuff from them.

Would it be safe to consider you may have been getting too much NPN as Potassium Nitrate in these Poor Quality Tropical foods?

Not really, as once you told me that I need to watch the NPN, I was trying to keep my diet to mostly vegetables and limited the fruit.

The term "nitrate toxicity" is commonly used but the toxic principle is actually
nitrite. When Nitrate is converted to nitrite. Nitrite is absorbed from the
digestive system converting blood hemoglobin to methemoglobin. Methemoglobin
cannot transport oxygen to body tissues, so People and animals die from oxygen
insufficiency.

I actually am a mother of 3 and work full time out of my house and take very good care of myself. The alkalizing drink did great in the beginning, for me and my daughter. My father also took it fairly regularly and liked it. I also told a few friends who were taking it and liked it. I still believe that the kelp and molasses and even epsom salts are good but my diet got better and better as I learned more not worse. I hardly ever eat out and make every meal from scratch with all fresh ingredients. All my friends make fun of the amount of time I put into making my meals all from scratch. I wish I had the answer as to why I started feeling bad again. I am so frustrated at things that work and then stop working. I had the absolute faith in this and wish it still made me feel as good as it did in the beginning. But I eat dinner at 4:00 and don't eat protein late, use the refractometer for my produce. I must admit I don't always get your terminology with the NPN's and if that is the case, I am stumped. I really do eat well.

The only conclusion I could come to is that something is not working with the ML drink. 1 tab of the kelp a day should at least help with my hormones and if my periods are getting worse, not better, I think I need to change something. Again, I feel anemia symptoms (slight hair loss, tongue and mouth feel weird) and the drink is loaded with iron. Maybe it is B12 deficiency, I don't know. I took a blood test today and will find out.

I wish you and Hv didn't have this battle going on, because sometimes in health a little of this and a little of that could go a long way. I still think kelp and molasses have their place in health. I am just not so convinced anymore that the drink together is right. I am going to take a break and see if things change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)