CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Breath, stinks the room even if my mouth is closed??

20210 Views: 50,300
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,466,746

Re: My Breath, stinks the room even if my mouth is closed??

I've been reading this forum for many years and I somewhat agree with cataplexy that very few people have said that they've been cured by cleansing.But I also must agree with LPN when she say's 1 person's cure may not be the next person cure.Personally,I've had minimal success with the cleanse.What's somewhat help me is proper sleep including naps and reducing my meat intake.I have good days and I have bad days but that's because I continue to switch my methods of curing myself.This forum is very important and everyone views and ideals must be heard.Many of us have tried the doctor and dentist route early on only to be dismissed as crazy or delusional.On my last visit to a doctor's office many years ago I overhead the nurse say to the doctor " you have the paranoid patient waitng for you in the next room ".After I heard that I promised myself that I would never seek a doctor's opinion on this matter again and I havent.

Let me give a list a things that I believe can solve this problem.Proper sleep,naps,the correct food combination,proper breathing,intestinal cleansing,organ cleansing,yoga.There are many other things that can be added to this list.Some of us can pull 1 item off this list and be cured.Some of us may need to perform everything on this list and then some to be cured.All I'm saying is that we need everyone's input in this forum even if it sounds dumb or if it did not work for you.

One thing we all have in common is that we suffer from chronic bb and/or bo.We also have to realize that this problem did not occur overnight so it's not going to be cured overnight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)