CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Breath, stinks the room even if my mouth is closed??

cataplexy Views: 50,987
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,466,472

Re: My Breath, stinks the room even if my mouth is closed??

@ #118535

Forget every reply in this thread, it's useless info that's repeated everywhere in every thread by clueless new age hyppies who repeat everything they read on the net, i've been on curezone for 5+ years and no one ever gets cured of BB by doing those stupid cleanse.

Instead do this: CUT OUT CARBS FROM YOUR DIET. I have the same symptoms as you (either one of my nostril is blocked and it alternates every day, and PND) We suffer from the same condition man.

Microorganisms need a carbon source to survive, if you stop feeding those organisms that cause BB, the [bad] bacterial activity in your mouth will decrease over time and eventually they will all 'die' and good bacteria will take over your mouth flora and your normal breath will be restored. My breath right now is decent but i'm not cured yet since this new approach was discovered very recently (not by me) on another forum and a bunch of people are getting good results. I've been on BB forums since 1999 and this is the best treatment i've ever seen, and the science/logic behind actually makes sense for once!

I'd suggest you get out of this forum since it's probably one of the worst for BB, terrible advice you'll get here and go to a real BB forum. I can't link it here or my post will probably be deleted which would be a shame.

warning: If you go on a low carb, or very low carb, or 0-carb diet, your BB will get worse the 1st month but then it will get better. My post is already too long so i'll stop here. You're a smart guy, so google 'very low carb' or better 'zero carb diet'.

I will post much more info if i ever happen to be cured (im doing 0 carb), i'd rather not get everyone's hopes too high in case i stop improving. But anyway, i've outlined what needs to be done. You're an engineer, you're smarter than 99% of the people on BB forums which are generally very clueless, so do yourself a favor and use google, learn about carbs, and adapt. Good luck and keep in touch via PMs if you want.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)