CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stopping ACCUTANE hair loss?

amodworld Views: 40,223
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 146,522

Re: stopping ACCUTANE hair loss?

i have been off accutane for almost 3 years now. i had hairloss def associated with accutane. was very obvious it was caused by the accutane. not receding hairline or baldspot but an allover sort of chemically altered kinda hair, like i had radiation treatment or something. NOT very attractive. i have struggled with this ever since and would never have taken accutane if i had known this would not go away when i stopped taking the drug. at the time the packaging said it would go away, now it says may last after u stop taking it. i think thats total bullshit. shoudlnt this company have made ppl aware of this before. great skin and no hair wouldnt have been my choice. and as for my skin, it gradually got worse again and i had to take something else but just have f**ked up hair still. i must say its gotten alot better the past year but while it doesnt look so damged and the individual hairs dont feel so unlike my normal hair texture, its still very thin and prob will remain this way the rest of my life. just so u know i am a 27 y/o male without any family history of baldness or hair issues. i have 2 brothers in their 40s with no hair loss whatsoever. this def wasnt in the cards for me without accutane. i would also appreciate any info ppl might have or if they have had success with taking something to help the hair regrow. also would love to take to the guy whop started this thread. nice to know other ppl are dealing with this. i felt like a freak for awhile.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)