CureZone   Log On   Join
stopping ACCUTANE hair loss?

happymac Views: 40,848
Published: 21 y

stopping ACCUTANE hair loss?

I'm only 21 (male) and my hair is still falling out due to my taking of accutane for my Acne (it has been over a year since I stopped accutane). My hair is getting way too thin now and I need to stop it before its all gone. I've been taking vitamins but my hair is still falling out. My doctor refuses to admit that my hair loss is due to the accutane, which is total BS. I am sure that my hair loss is quite different from male pattern baldness. So, has anyone had any success at stopping hairloss or regrowing hair SPECIFIC to hair loss due to ACCUTANE? I know that tons of people have had hair loss due to accutane, have any of you had any success whatsoever at bringing it to a stop? If so, please post...

Thanks!

PS - If anyone you know ever talks about taking accutane, just make sure they do some research first, there are so many horror stories from this drug.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)