CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water kefir- candida

Hope60 Views: 36,098
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,463,564

Re: water kefir- candida

Hi,
Kefir is Time Tested food - I am from exUSSR and we always used Kombucha & Kefir with great health benefits.
Just give it a time - you are in transitional period and sometimes it gets worse before it get better!
Also, I am wondering, what dosage you take?
If you started on low amount - you have to increase it everyday - until you take a Liter (a 1/4 of a Gallon) a day - to receive medicinal benefits.
Small amount could push Candida out to other parts of the Body - hence, flare ups in other organs...

As for Dairy Kefir - I have some concerns too... since Commercial Milk is not the same as organic Raw Milk fresh from farm - on which I grew up.

But, I have solution to the Milk Problem: I, mostly, make my Kefir from organic Soy Milk!
You, also, can make Kefir from any other substitute Milk: rice, almonds, pumpkin seeds etc...
So, you can stick with your Veg Diet and still receive your Pro-biotic Bacterium - daily.

Periodically, I use Real Milk or Mixture of 50%/50% of real milk and Soy milk.
Reason: Kefir Grains are Milk grains - not Soy grains... so, they will stop growing on soy and eventually could die-off...
My advise - keep taking it! It's the best thing for your body!
All my Family and all our Friends drink Kefir & Kombucha!
We cured many health problems by drinking kefir!

Once you cleanse-up & re-populate your intestines with good bacteria - you will feel much better!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)