CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ACV Bomb

Miss Helfinger Views: 3,501
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,452,466

Re: ACV Bomb

just to embed that text into this thread:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1450879#i

3 tsp daily is 'typical' - 2 8oz bottles will last 30 days at that dosage.

However, if someone where going to use it for a more intense "critter kill" (with or without another regime or protocol), then a tablespoon 3x daily would be fine.

It appears Dr. Christopher sometimes used a 3-5 day 'major hit' of the parasite herbs and then a day of 'senna tea' to flush out the dead carcasses & weakened bodies.

Since most everyone is taking (should be, anyway) at least 3 raw cloves of garlic, and 3 doses of cayenne powder (and both are known critter killers/weakers) and apple cider vinegar is said to numb/paralyze them (and the Sugar in blackstrap molasses might tempt/draw them?)...and since ALL of those ARE part of the full IP ( //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1438129#i

)...

...then it just makes sense to take them 'all together all at once' 3x daily (it'd sure be less time consuming, and likely FAR more effective against the critters).

So, to do that, before every 'meal' (empty stomach is always best for parasite herbs) - one would dissolve 1T blackstrap molasses in 1T ACV, add the minced garlic, cayenne powder and 'Unyworm' - and slam it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)