CureZone   Log On   Join
Actually, that's a fantastic question...Re: lol "crunch n munch"...Re: efficiency in cleansing & quality of herbs

healinginHiswings Views: 3,486
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,453,519

Actually, that's a fantastic question...Re: lol "crunch n munch"...Re: efficiency in cleansing & quality of herbs

We need to know when we're "all better."

What I've come to understand is that we keep bowel cleansing until we are moving our bowels 3-5 times a day, within 30 minutes of eating a meal, unassisted- meaning, without the aid of IF 1&2- on a consistent basis. The stools would be the consistency of soft serve ice cream, would take no effort to expel, and would be a large volume each time, reflecting nearly the entire length of the large intestines.

Dr. Schulze said it took him 12 years before this was happening for him. I don't think it would take any of us that long, because Dr. Schulze was raised eating "good" German food with all that bratwurst and plates full of rare meat. He drank quarts of milk and ate heart attack cheeseburgers until his parents dropped dead of cardiac arrest in their 50's. Dr. Schulze 's father died in his arms when he was an 11 year old boy. Can you imagine? At 16 he found out he had a genetic abnormality in his own heart and the doctors said if he didn't have open heart surgery he would be dead himself by 20. He was scheduled for the surgery, and the kid who had the same surgery right before Dr. Schulze was scheduled didn't make it. So he grabbed his pants and ran out of the hospital and started seeking a different way to heal himself. He did, and later was able to heal his completely burned off hand and his completely blown out knee with natural healing.

I'm telling you this because it won't take us 12 years to heal our bowels and regain normal function. The result of 12 years of experimentation on not only himself but tens of thousands of people (no exaggeration) is IF 1-2 combined with a healthy lifestyle and food program with the addition of Superfoods and a few herbs like echinacea, cayenne, and garlic.

It's soooo simple, Sumner, it isn't even funny. We just stop doing what we were doing that made us sick, and we start doing things that will make us well and in glorious health. There are 20 things (according to Dr. Schulze) to start doing.

https://web2.herbdoc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=106

I truly believe, Sumner, that every single person reading this post and regularly reading this forum can be OUTRAGEOUSLY HEALTHY, no matter what is wrong with him/her now. What an affirmation: "I am outrageously healthy now." Doesn't that send out positive healing vibrations? Sure it does.

GREAT question, Sumner. :)

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)