CureZone   Log On   Join
Ain't never seen anything like it.

Miss Helfinger Views: 4,145
Published: 15 years ago

Ain't never seen anything like it.

The last few days, being as it was the full moon, I hit the parasites moderately hard with Uny's tincture. I'm also taking her Echinacea for a UTI (I swear I had it for weeks and then poof - it disappeared like a phantom!)and cayenne.

I did the ACV Bomb the last two nights. Even though I'm not quite IP'ing yet, my bod just hasn't wanted food at all. The last 2 days, I've not eaten. I've drank copious amounts of water, IF1&2, 4-6 tbsp of Superfood, the Echinacea, Cayenne Tincture and the UnyWorm.

I figured today's first bowel movement would be interesting. I'm still working on plaque - so I didn't want to hit the parsites too hard, I know better - been there, done that.

WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF POOP:

Welp - I gotta say - I am flabbergasted. I emitted over a foot of plaque, sheathe and all with tags of ickiness and hangers on. There were so many satellite pockets hanging off of that thing that I was shocked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)