CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Magnesium having massive positive effects...

LPN12345 Views: 19,837
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,450,490

Re: Ozone and Magnesium having massive positive effects...

You seem very smart and well informed now I take magnesium with magnesium oxide but I am ordering the magnesium chloride.And know you talked about ozone water, they have some water out called O3 - Ozone water or something like that and I'm just wanderingis that similar? or is that the only way to get the ozone water is to do it yourself with the machine? By the way you're telling people here to get this info to the TMAU forum don't you think you should since you are the one that posted this?

Let me guess you did and they wouldn't post it, that is what they do when it comes to certain things people post because they think you are trying to sell a product. The administrators over the TMAU forum actually screen the comments people put in the forum. The best thing to do is to maybe get someones email and email them (if they are a member of the forum) if you are not a regular member of the forum you can for get it and it seems like it takes days to join. I was a regular member but when I wanted to post a comment regarding a particular supplement and they blocked it, I don't see many products being talked about in that forum, but you never know until you try.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)