CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help! costochondritis + panic attacks

hamlettch Views: 24,514
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,335,471

Re: please help! costochondritis + panic attacks

I am so glad that I am not the only one who is dealing with this. For the past few weeks I have been feeling like I am losing my mind. I have the pain that feels like heart attack that comes with this intense panic attack and it is very difficult to deal with. I finally went to the E.R. and had tests done for the Dr. to tell me I had costo, I've known that I've had the panic attacks for a while, it seems as if it runs in our family (though I don't know for sure if panic disorder is genetic or not). For me it's hard to tell if the panic causes the costo or vice versa. It seems to go either way with me. I am not crazy about the idea of taking medications because I feel like I don't want to be out of control and I've never really taken meds so I don't know what to expect. Any suggestions would be great on things I could do to ease the panic and the pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)