CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Popping Knee Help Please! edit

onestep Views: 9,318
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,440,697

Re: Popping Knee Help Please! edit

That what it feels like, my leg is breaking into two. The first time I hurt my knee(the ladder incident) I was afraid to look at my leg, because I thought for sure it was going to look mangled. To my surprise it wasn't.

I am going to look into a good chiropractor in the area. I never thought of going to a chiropractor.

I didn't realize magnesium capsules didn't work. I have occasionally taken magnesium in the form of tablets whenever my legs and feet get cramps. I will look into the oil.

I've been taking glucosamine (and chondroitin) supplements for years to help build my bladder lining (I have interstitial cystitis). I never looked into buying the liquid form, never realized they had it in liquid form.

I am going to work on getting my leg muscles stronger. I am about to pull out a book that I used a long time ago for horrible back pain I could not get rid of until I read this book. It was by Pete Egoscue. Hopefully his chapter for knee pain will help.

Thank you sooo much for the great advice! It has been very helpful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)