CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Folliculitis suffered for 5 months. Finally an improvement with MMS

Views: 27,906
Published: 15 y

Folliculitis suffered for 5 months. Finally an improvement with MMS

I have been diagnosed with HIV but I am of the belief that the Science supporting it's diagnosis and treatment are HIGHLY suspect. For example did you know that HIV has not been isolated using the Pasteur Institute's internationally recognised retrovirus identification methods? There is a growing number of researchers around the world that are adding their names to the list of professionals that don't support the HIV=AIDS theory.

With this firmly in mind I am refusing to go on AIDS treatment drugs despite the fact my CD4 count has dropped below 200. It's been scientifically proven time and again that factors such as stress, infection, over-exercising etc will reduce CD4 counts.. these are all factors preceding the folliculitis outbreak and subsequent CD4 drop. A fact often little considered by the clinicians who instead seem to love attempting fill my mind with negativity!

I remain overall healthy but have been plagued by a folliculitis infection on my groin and underarm areas. I am being treated by a naturopath who has been focussing on herbs, mushrooms and nutrition. I have separately taken TWO courses of Antibiotics (more out of frustration) with little improvement. I am allergic to penicillin so the most recent treatment (I forget the 1st 5 day antibiotic) was with a 2 week course of erythromycin that again didn't do a great deal. Please check out the BEFORE shots below:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0086.jpg//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0087.jpg//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0088.jpg//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0089.jpg

My partner recommended to try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (Chlorine Dioxide) but I've been a bit worried about potentially experiencing nausea etc and fairly anecdotal evidence that it's even effective with my condition. After the most recent Antibiotic treatment failure I thought I'd give it a go and opted for the BATH TUB protocol to avoid any side effects and as it seemed sensible with a skin problem.

Only two days in (after only two x twenty minute baths) and there has been the greatest amount of improvement I have witnessed for some time. Check out the AFTER shots below:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0090.jpg//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0091.jpg//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0092.jpg//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/113931/tn-Photo0093.jpg

NOTE: I have not started to take the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement internally as yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)