CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fyi I had full body psoriasis and restored my health completely !!!! You can too...

forzza Views: 11,352
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,423,810

Re: fyi I had full body psoriasis and restored my health completely !!!! You can too...

It is incredible that you overcame your severe psoriasis, I have been suffering with mine for 30 years now and it really is taking a toll on me in every respect.

I have done MANY things and much more so then most people so much so that I could not put it all down here. I have detoxed extensively over the last ten years with some improvement but I still get horrible flare-ups that linger for many months.

I have done over 2 dozen Liver Flushes precisely accoring to Hulda Clark , I do 2 large fasts 15 days each per year taking green clay, psyllium and an amazing herbal potion from my herbalist that really improves all aspects of my health except cure my psoriasis.

I eat organically and have been for 10 years, I cut out wheat, dairy and gluten....and still I suffer dearly with Psoriasis on my hands and arms. I have also done MANY hermal parasite cleanses with great effect on my overall health but not in the area I wished.

If you have any further suggestions PLEASE give me some guidance....thank you and God bless.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)