CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fyi I had full body psoriasis and restored my health completely !!!! You can too...

CurtisBarker Views: 11,409
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,423,810

Re: fyi I had full body psoriasis and restored my health completely !!!! You can too...

I've heard about leaky gut syndrome but I don't know.
This is what I know, I was a typical Psoriasis person with red patches of skin that were covered with thick white scales. I have always had it on my knees and elbows. I have had it at times on my torso so bad that I would crack and bleed if I twisted too much. I been to countless doctors who said yup you got psoriasis. I was in the military and had a team of doctors review and study me. My Psoriasis sometimes got better and sometimes got worse and I never had a clue as to why. I've tried diets and gave up. I eat peanuts, chocolate, and anything else I want and I drink whiskey when I want. I smoked for 30+ years. I quit smoking for two years and then started back. I don't do any illegal drugs. I have played guitar for 30+ years. When I changed my guitar strings and hardware from nickel to stainless steel my Psoriasis cleared completely for the 1st time ever and I am still clear. If I come in contact with nickel, my eyes will start burning, swelling, and itching. The best way I can describe it is "Its like ants crawling around on my eyelids and taking a byte now and then. When the swelling goes down (about a week) the area around my eye turns brown and crusty and takes a week to heal to normal. Needless to say, I avoid nickel!
I don't know if I have a leaky gut but I shure know now I have an alergy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.104 sec, (1)