CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fyi I had full body psoriasis and restored my health completely !!!! You can too...

Holistic Healing Views: 11,502
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,427,094

Re: fyi I had full body psoriasis and restored my health completely !!!! You can too...

It's common that many people who suffer with conditions look for a magic bullet, a supplement/ pill, one natural therapy...

but restoring health completely is like a recipe, the right formula or combination of things to change the conditions within the body to restore the immune and leaky gut for example.

That's why I mentioned that the goal is:

"understanding through an evaluation of your diet and past medical history what predisposed you, and how to reverse the damage that was done."

You may want to work with a natural health practitioner who has had success w/ skin disorders and understanding the immune and leaky gut challenge.

My experience gave me the opportunity to help others that were in my situation. I'm able to help people to identify all the insults that may be present and how the body needs to be changed, once I have a better understanding that particular person's situation with what to recommend. That is the approach you'll need with any professional you work with. It's about bringing back the balance with your body once someone helps you to make you aware of how your body is out of balance to restore it.

This site is an excellent starting point, and any natural health services should help to clear the confusion and make it simple, and save people money with "less is more," versus keep throwing supplements at a situation.

The important thing is not to give up and continue to learn no matter whom you work with. It's important to find someone who can help you to not only resolve your symptoms but the underlying cause of your problem so that it does completely resolve and should be very results-oriented approach so that it's encouraging to continue the steps/ programs outlined. One of the best investments one can make in themselves and free themselves with good health.

Don't give up...
find your answers
and experience the freedom of good health.

Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)