CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chondomylaecia Patella (Runners Knee)Please Help!!

Hveragerthi Views: 7,907
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,425,524

Re: Chondomylaecia Patella (Runners Knee)Please Help!!

Thanx Again!

When I dropped the HIV Meds, I dropped the blood pressure meds also (Norvasc).

Norvasc is a calcium channel blocker. Calcium is a muscle contractor, which includes blood vessels. So calcium channel blockers are used to keep the calcium out of the blood vessel nerve gaps, which keeps the blood vessels more relaxed. Magnesium works in a very similar manner to lower blood pressure. I recommend magnesium malate or citrate 2 to 3 times daily. DO NOT take it with calcium since it has to displace calcium to work. This is actually well known, even by doctors who use IV magnesium to instantly reduce preeclampsia associated hypertension.

I'm trying to eat for my blood pressure and monitor it daily. A month ago it was 191/99, without the Norvasc its about 133/83, but needs to be lower.

Did you mean 133/83 with the Norvasc? It should have been higher with the drug, not lower.

I will make a combination yucca/licorice tea and drink a cup daily. Is that sufficient?

I would go with a cup 3 to 4 times daily to help keep the inflammation down. But sip on it throughout the day rather than drinking it down right away. Both are laxatives as well, so slow and steady would be better. Both will also help with nutrient absorption due to their saponin content. Their sterols will keep your cholesterol down making the blood pressure a little less of an issue.

I will also mix the silica in my ozonated water as suggested.
Whats your take on MMS? Is it something you just don't need, or have you found it to be harmful or ineffective?

I don't trust chlorine compounds, like MMS, very much. Chlorine plays its role in the body, but we generally derive the chlorine from salts. Chlorine forms some of the most toxic componds known to man such as nerve agents, freon, carbon tetrachloride, chloramine, etc. I really don't trust ingesting large amounts of chlorine rich compounds not knowing how it will react with foods, herbs, medications, etc. For example, the synthetic sweetener sucralose (Splenda) is made by removing three of the sugar's hydrogen atoms and replacing them with three chlorine atoms. It may taste and look like sugar but they are now reporting a lot of side effects from sucralose that you will not get from real sugar. I will stick to things that I know are safe and effective for sure.

Just wondering about your response.
I look forward to your responses because they are so informative. Stay well.

Ty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)