CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interested in You :-)...Re: Interested in Program

unyquity Views: 3,581
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,398,805

Re: Interested in You :-)...Re: Interested in Program

Uny here - I'm not 'Wings - but you're next on the 'unanswered questions' list - and I'm here, so you'll have to 'make do' with me for now ::::silly grin::: or at least 'till 'Wings gets a chance to chime in.  I have just a few questions left: Questions are a VERY good thing.

1. You talk about the importance of reverse osmosis filtered or steam distilled water. Which one is better? Which "machines" do I have to buy for this or what do I have to do to get reverse osmosis filtered or steam distilled water? How much will it cost me?  There is a never-ending debate on the various kinds of water to use when healing (or just simply living).  Both Dr. Christopher and Dr. Schulze preferred distilled water (or the most "empty" water possible).  I don't think Reverse Osmosis was available in Dr. Christopher's lifetime, and RO water IS acceptable to Dr. Schulze.  Although we have an RO filter (for ease of use for the quantity of water we drink & utilize daily), I would prefer distilled that is naturally 're-energized' (such as setting the water out in the sun with a few blades of grass in it, or a few grains of seeds or rice...to give 'life' back to the water, as it would have had in nature).  I have no idea the cost of RO filter systems or distillers in your country.  Here one can get a top-quality RO filter for around $400 (ours will filter something like 70 gallons daily) - but you can find smaller units for less.  Distillers are generally less expensive, but many of the low end distillers can only make a gallon of water at a time, and the process takes hours to get one gallon.  When buying an RO filter, check to see the various levels of the chemicals that are filtered out; when buying a distiller make sure that the condenser is NOT aluminum, and the hot water is decanted into glass, not plastic.  Cheap distillers (here $100-$150 or less) generally don't last longer than a year :(

2. You talk ybout the importance of juicing. What kind of juices would you reccomend? I heard carrot juice is very good. And I have a blender, will this also be good, or should I also get a juicer?  You need a good quality juicer - available in the US, the top three choices are Omega, Greenstar & Champion.  Please read through this (and the links). http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Unyquity/JuicerInformation.doc  I have recently been told that the SoloStar is available in Germany - I did a quick check on that, and it seems to be a good juicer.  You do NOT want a centrifugal juicer!  As far as what kind of juices, Dr. Schulze was generally not specific.  In one document he mentioned that carrot, apple, parsley should be consumed daily - he used beet juice to build the blood...but in general, the importance is on the juicing, not necessarily the type of juice.  Most people a find a good balance of fruits & vegetables are good for them.  When you read this, you will see how juice-fasting is an incredible healing protocol (no matter what kind of juice is used):
JUICE-FASTING: The powerful healing therapy... When juice fasting, Superfood is very important; it is loaded with B vitamins & extra protein (and B vitamins are hard to get from fruits & veggies).  Be sensible - mono-juice-fasting for any length of time is nutritionally unbalanced; you can dilute any juice with up to 50% water (especially strong or high-sugar juices), if you feel the need (or just want to save money on produce).  When we juice, we juice a LOT of carrot, beet, orange & apple, with smaller amounts of things like pineapple, kiwi,  pear, peach, tomato, celery, cabbage & berries (according to what's in season & affordable).  Then we make a batch of dark leafy greens (kale, spinach, parsley, beet/carrot tops, etc).  We blend most every juice with a base of carrot, beet, orange or apple, add the 'others' to create wonderful taste sensations, and add a tablespoon or two of the deep greens to each jar.  We generally juice 2-3 days worth at a time, using this method:
Jucing in canning jars...http://curezone.com/foods/juices.html

3. By Superfood, I guess you are referring to something that Unyquity prepares herself. I definitely want to take advantage of her products, but I am also interested in finding out how I can make things myself, one reason being that I live in Germany (shipping costs). Can I make this superfood myself? What are the ingredients? This is the Superfood we make:  http://curezone.com/schulze/handbook/superfood.asp It is available at Health Freedom Resources for $30 for 14 oz - Dr. Schulze no longer makes his original blend :(  We have two different blends (same ingredients).  One is Dr. Schulzes Original blend (which has more nutritional yeast, which is what provides the extra B vitamins & protein); the Original is for those that are vegan or juice fasting.  Our Special Blend (for those still eating meat/dairy) has less nutritional yeast, and more of the 'green goodies' that most meat/dairy eaters are lacking in (meat/dairy eaters generaly get plenty of protein and B vitamins).  We offer 14 oz of either for 18.00.  If you want to source the organic ingredients (MUST be organic!) and make your own, the list of ingredients is in the link above.  Dosage is a minimum of 2 Tablespoons daily (14oz is 30 days worth); I always have taken 4T daily.  Dr. Schulze recommends 4-6T daily for those juice fasting or 'healing'.  Here's a thread explaining the ratios and how to make/mix it: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1389287

Healthiest of blessings!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (4)