CureZone   Log On   Join
Interested in Program

Pratt Views: 3,543
Published: 15 y

Interested in Program

Hello Uny

I've been reading with interest your wonderful forum and have also been following some other ones including Dr.Schulze's.I'm a 48 year old male who has a family history of heart disease and diabetes.I'm also what one would call a worrier and having both those diseases in my family with both my father dying very young of heart disease and my paternal grandmother going into a diabetic
coma and succumbing has plagued me most of my life and i think it has come time that i seriously change my life style so i can start feeling good and not worry any more.
I've followed Dr.Sutter's protocol of 3 months of dewormer and 3 liver flushes.I've also kept any eye on Barefoots forum with interest and have done also done a 5 day orange juice fast that was cut short but went really smooth and didn't have too much trouble with,i've also have had high
blood pressure for many years and i'm convinced i have blood Sugar problems but have been told i'm not diabetic.I
think if i continue with the way i'm eating and not exercising regular i'm heading down the diabetes road.I have much interest in Dr.Schulzes protocol and would like some guidance on where to start.I'm not knocking Dr.Sutter or Barefoot which i believe are 2 genuine people who are truly here to help us.I just want to feel alive and begin a
new live and hopefully be an example for others.I know from
reading all your posts you are one smart woman and i'm ready to listen.Where do i start?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)