CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interested in Program

unyquity Views: 4,131
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,398,553

Re: Interested in Program

Healthiest of greetings, Pratt! 

'Sorry for the delay in response, but I'm catching up as fast as my lil' fingers will type :)  Perhaps you know, last month this forum was opened 2-3 weeks before I was ready (much to my surprise), so all of the baseline/foundational files are still in the creation.  Bear with me, I'l be getting to them as fast as I can (so you 'll have many resources from which to learn & gain the knowledge you need.  You've been given some great information, but I want to 'take it from the top' and fill in some blank spaces for you.  Onward...

I've been reading with interest your wonderful forum and have also been following some other ones including Dr.Schulze's. Fantastic - there's no better starting place than "Dr. Schulze"!I'm a 48 year old male who has a family history of heart disease and diabetes. I'll be 50 in June and my husband (Rocky53) is 55.  I have a family history of heart disease, kidney failure, depression & cancer; Rocky53 has a family history of cancer, diabetes, heart disease.  Check out a list of what all we've accomplished in the past few years (along with other insights) http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1387171#i I'm also what one would call a worrier and having both those diseases in my family with both my father dying very young of heart disease and my paternal grandmother going into a diabetic
coma and succumbing has plagued me most of my life and i think it has come time that i seriously change my life style so i can start feeling good and not worry any more. You've got good reason to worry (most everybody does) - I'm glad to know that you're taking your health seriously.  You've also got good reason to rejoice...there's absolutely NO "genetic propensity" that can't be overcome & reversed...and heart disease/diabetes are two of the easiest (assuming, of course, you're willing to 'do what it takes').

I've followed Dr.Sutter's protocol of 3 months of dewormer and 3 liver flushes.I've also kept any eye on Barefoots forum with interest and have done also done a 5 day orange juice fast that was cut short but went really smooth and didn't have too much trouble with I agree with what you mention below...I too believe that Barefoot/Sutter have hearts of gold and are very sincere in their desire to help others (a rare attribute in these troubled/unnatural times).  I prefer to focus on the works & successes of the greatest natural healers that have ever lived and healed - rather than developing various theories of my own (that conflict substantially with these great healers), or basing my advice on what has worked for me.  Do their protocols work?  In my estimation not nearly as quickly, successfully (or for as high a percentage of people), as the proven/tested protocols of Dr. Schulze/Christopher (with a few natural adjuncts thrown in from Gerson, Kelley, Clark, Hoxsey...and those before them, like Jensen, Kellogg, Airola, et al).  Dr. Schulze taught me one very important thing...focus your research & knowledge on those that have consistently & successfully cured all forms of disease, and personally taken responsibility for the lives & health of others.  Authors & theories are a dime a dozen.  I've studied the 'greats', thrown out their individual quirks (and unnatural supplements/protocols), and found that the Schulze/Christopher combo is 'the program' is the one for which we're all seeking.  But of course, we need to 'upgrade' & adjust to account for the substantial increase in the brutally unnatural aspects on the planet & society to which we're exposed.   i've also have had high
blood pressure for many years and i'm convinced i have blood sugar problems but have been told i'm not diabetic.If your 'doctor within' senses you have blood sugar issues, you likely do.  If you believe you've inherited blood sugar issues genetically, you likely have them (whether you really have them or not).  You'll have no problem getting the blood pressure under control relatively quickly. (yay!)
think if i continue with the way i'm eating and not exercising regular i'm heading down the diabetes road.AgreedI have much interest in Dr.Schulzes protocol and would like some guidance on where to start.I'll give you some basics below. I'm not knocking Dr.Sutter or Barefoot which i believe are 2 genuine people who are truly here to help us.above I just want to feel alive and begin a
new live and hopefully be an example for others.:)  You're my kind of person!  At 42/48 my husband and I were already starting to feel sick & tired of being sick & tired (and OLD! for heavens sakes, we were exhibiting symptoms that our grandparent didn't exhibit until their 70's or 80's...that's just insane - and NOT for me!) know from
reading all your posts you are one smart woman and i'm ready to listen. Thank you - sincerely.  I am intelligent and am blessed with a curious "why mind" that relishes putting together 'puzzle pieces'.  But always remember, this is NOT "my protocol" or my design.  I've simply 'put it all together', crossed some t's and dotted some i's, and done extreme amounts of self-experimentation and learning.  The honor & credit goes to thos great men & women that selflessly risked their lives & freedom to ensure that people had the right and opportunity to heal themselves.  I am humbled & honored to walk on the same trail they so selflessly blazed. Where do i start? :) Right here, real soon - you're going to LOVE being totally in charge of your own health for the rest of your life!
we as a family have been drinking distilled water for over a year and a half and 6 months ago bought an Omega Juicer that we use on occasion.
Also bought a wheat growing grass kit that have not used as of yet.I'm ready and listening even though the tinnutis gets in the way...lol.Fantastic start!  Pure water and a quality juicer is the best start in the world...dust off that juicer and put it 'front & center' - it's about to get a work out :)  Wheat grass is super, too...and you might be able to knock out the tinnitus faster than you could ever possibly imagine.

Okay, let's get down to it.  You need two things, knowledge and the willingness to 'do it' (and some money, of course).  I suggest (if you haven't) to read through this past post of mine, to get the baseline knowledge of why 'medicine' has failed and how integral the colon/digestive cleansing & healing really is: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1372970#i

The first two links are not integral (but fantastic reading, if you've got a month to read the first one), all of the other links (except the sources and information regarding Ashwagandha are "required reading" :::grin::: (The post was designed for someone with adrenal issues).

Baseline: only allopathic & alternative medicine/science separate the various systems/organs of the body and treat them individually.  We know that EVERY system/organ of the body is dependent in some way upon the other.  Dr. Schulze/Christopher knew & recognized this, so their protocols address the body as a whole, not just the symptoms.   The truth is, sometimes it really is impossible to know just what happened within the body to create "Symptom E"...many times, A, B, C, & D degraded or went wrong to cause E to present, but we never saw or felt A, B, C or D.  So many times, focusing on "E" is just plain silly...we want to get to the causes that cause - not just slap bandaids over the symptoms.  (I gather you've "got that" already).  The basics (the first 30 days):

--Superfood.  We need top-quality fuel for our bodies on a daily basis; when we're asking our bodies not only to run adequately, but to also heal themselves...we need premium fuel and lots of it.  2Tablespoons daily is the recommended amount for 'daily fuel' (but I've always take 4T). 4-6 Tablespoons daily is recommended when in healing mode.  (14 oz = 2 T daily for 1 month)

--Colon & Intestinal health & cleansing: We use IF#1 & IF#2 (30 days to start).  You can read (if you haven't already) about the majority of these products/protocols at the Schulze link on the top bar of every CZ page.

--You're likely going to want to juice fast: JUICE-FASTING: The powerful healing therapy... It's much easier to 'get it all together' with the colon cleansing regime, if you do the IF#1/IF#2 combination before starting the juice fast (how long before? depends upon how long it takes to achieve 3bms daily, generally 3 days to a week-ish, depending on your & your colon).

--KIdney and Liver cleansing (alternating weeks, 2 on kidneys, 2 on liver, with daily coffee enemas for the liver).  What you need? 1 10 day Liver cleanse package (Liver/Gallbladder tincture, Blood D-Tox tincture and Liver Digest tea); 1 10 day Kidney cleanse package (Kidney Tincture & Tea); organic coffee & enema bucket kit from S.A. Wilsons: http://www.sawilsons.com/coffee_enema.htm  and if you need to get your head around the idea of enemas and putting coffee up your butt to detoxify your liver, then here's where you start learning: http://www.sawilsons.com/library.htm 

Cayenne Powder (and tincture for you) - working up to 3 teaspoons of the powderdaily (tincture to dose 'as needed' to regulate your blood pressure).  I'll send you the 'cayenne files' for downloading (via PM) as soon as I'm finished here.  This will immediately regulate your blood pressure and start healing your heart.

Raw Garlic Cloves - the minimum is 3-5 daily, you'll likely want more.  Garlic removes plaque from your arteries, strengthens your heart, reduces blood sugar, and is a very effective antiparasite herb (The garlic/cayenne duo is extremely effective for your heart, blood pressure, AND parasites).

Echinacea tincture - to bolster your immune system (a 4 oz bottle is good for a little over a 1/2 month - many people like to get 2-3 bottles, as Echinacea (taken at onset of cold/flu) will prevent the whole family from having to deal with these common nasties.  I've had only one cold and one bout of the flu in 13 years (both were B.E. - before echinacea).

Those are the products for the "baseline" for everybody.  For you specifically (with what you've mentioned), here's likely how Schulze/Christopher would have tailored the program for you personally.

--Diabetes - Dr. Christopher created a wonder Pancreatic Formula that he used very successfuly for diabetes and pancreatic healing.  Dr. Schulze relied upon garlic.  We have the Pancreatic Formula as tincture if you'd like to add it. PANCREAS PANACEA

--Heart strengthening - Dr. Schulze says "anybody that has heart issues that doesn't use Hawthorn, has a death wish".  That pretty much says it all :)  We have the tincture, or you can get Hawthorn berries and have several cups of tea daily (eat the Hawthorn berries afterward that you used to make the tea).

Hawthorn for the Heart - Christopher Hobbs L.Ac., A.H.G. - HealthWorld Online

Hawthorn - David L. Hoffmann B.Sc. (Hons), M.N.I.M.H. (6 pages of published studies & data)

Hawthorn Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - Christopher Hobbs L.Ac., A.H.G. - HealthWorld Online

The Heart Herbs: Hawthorn and Garlic - Christopher Hobbs L.Ac., A.H.G. - HealthWorld Online

--Tinnitus = Ginkgo Biloba Tincure (and/or Brain Formula - which has Ginkgo, cayenne, and other herbs - including Kola Nut, which has natural caffeine, which you may/may not want until your BP is under control).

Ginkgo Biloba - David L. Hoffmann B.Sc. (Hons), M.N.I.M.H. - HealthWorld Online

Ginkgo Biloba for Tinnitus: A Review - Tinnitus Information Center

Meniere's Disease, Vertigo, and Tinnitus - Tinnitus Information Center

Brain Formula Tincture By Dr. Richard Schulze

'Wings pretty much covered some of the 'other aspects' (I'll recap) - ample pure water, hot/cold showers daily, exercise, sunbathing, 15 minutes minimum 'barefooting' daily (feet on earth to remove toxic electricity), castor oil packs (these would be great nightly over your heart), high enemas (every other day), emotional healing & "flow" (you'll get some serious emotional 'flow' in the hot/cold showers! :::grin:::) ...and for those that choose to speed their healing greatly - there's The Cold Sheet Treatment!  (we'll likely be discussing that soon :)

The more you can do in the first 30 days, the more effective each protocol will be!  It's SO much easier to restore a car 'up on blocks' than it is to do it one part/system at a time!

from a previous post: Doing one cleanse at a time, can sometimes work against you.  Think of it like restoring an automobile that's been driven hard & fast for 20 years without much regular maintenance.  The exhaust is clogged, the fuel lines are filthy, the oil/filter needs changed, the carburetor needs calibrated and cleaned, sparks & plugs changed & gapped, alternator fixed/adjusted; overall suspension aligned; new tires needed, brake pads replaced., etc.  If you cleanse the exhaust & fuel lines (similar to the colon & parasite) before cleansing the oil/filter and carb (liver & parasites), you end up filthy fuel lines and clogged exhaust before you get the carb/oil/filter done.  New tires & brake pads before an alignment? A waste of new tires/brake pads.  If the alternative is 'shorting or weak' that stresses all the system parts.  The human body is no different.  It's always much more effective to 'put it up on blocks' and do a full body cleanse/restore, than it is to do it one at a time.  Yep, it's more work, but it's FAR more effective (and you'll get MUCH more life out of the car by doing it that way).  Remember: in this toxic/poisoned world, our bodies are like high-performance automobiles CONSTANTLY in overdrive (generally running on VERY low grade fuel with extremely little maintenance).  There's no truly safe/healthy protocol (maintenance) we can do, that's as extreme as the totally unnatural conditions we live in.

All the products needed are available in our our Storefront (link at top of page Herbal Apothecary) - they're also available from Health Freedom Resources & Dr. Schulzes website (at about 30-40% more).

Pratt, I hope all the info was 'worth the wait' (my apologies again for the delay).  There's one thing I know for sure - there is no such thing as an incurable disease!  Whatever level of healing you want, you CAN achieve - Dr. Christopher & Dr. Schulze proved it thousands of times over.  Be sure and let me know if you have any questions (I do my best to answer "product questions" asap, because I know how important it is for folks to get started).  Check you inbox!

Healthiest of blessings!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (9)