CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: predicting the U.S. Election

Tracey Views: 1,795
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 139,925

Re: predicting the U.S. Election

Hey Headcase - how're you doing??

These past few weeks have been kinda weird (toooo many planets all in Virgo!! nit-picky, critical, angry energy about lately - luckily it's on it's way out...not feeling it much this week - phew!)...

Anyway, interesting topic.

Back at the beginning of 2004 I had a really bad feeling like you're having now. I felt (it felt like a huge intuition) that Bush and Co. were actually brainstorming on what their tactic would be...like what kind of event they would spring on the world just before the election....and then they'd sail into their second term. (I thought they'd bring bin Laden out of hiding or put the USA on Code RED/Orange or whatever the high alert is...jeeez)

Anyway...now my intuition says that John Kerry is going to win.

Who knows. Do you ever get the Mountain Astrologer magazine? Man - it is amazing...and in every issue they have totally fascinating articles on the election, the candidates etc etc....and the US chart is looking, woah, pretty intense....the Sibly chart...you should take a look at it. But, you know, some astrologers think Bush is going to win and some think Kerry's going to win - who knows.

I really can't imagine that Bush is going to win again, astrologically, because Saturn is sitting right on his Sun and in the past when I've looked at his chart during election time it just doesn't look very good - but Kerry's looks pretty good, it really does.

You know what was pretty weird? If I remember correctly there were 4 Democratic candidates all with Sagittarius Mars'!! Wild eh? Totally idealistic, wanting to take action in the world and do something that matters, with integrity...I thought that was pretty cool. Kerry is a Sagittarius with a Capricorn Mercury (totally sober speaker/thinker) and his Venus is in Scorpio which is interesting (could get him into trouble with sex scandals) - but on the plus side he truly values what lies beneath the 'mask' of the world...he values the truth underneath it all...so that's good.

I'm just rambling, Headcase...

But the other thing I thought a while back was that this election is not reeeeally going to matter...I feel like the 2008 one will matter most...that's when some radical shifts will begin to take place and then, the next one of course in 2012 will be pretty new...!

These are transformative times...we shouldn't fear anything that is ahead...we chose to be here and we have to radiate fearlessness and also realize this is only a very fascinating, complex creative game...for all of our evolvement...it's all going to be aok...

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (2)