CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: enemas & high enemas - Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

solmare Views: 2,222
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,394,289

Re: enemas & high enemas - Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

Hello Unyquity and you all,

thank you again for your great answer, unyquity!

"Just remember, we don't undo decades of build-up in a few weeks, and you'll do great!"

I understand that cleansing and healing in general is (usually) not a short term thing, but one should take plenty of time to gain the necessary knowledge and do the actual cleansing. Patience is what is needed.

In the case of PB-Shakes, what would a thorough long term cleanse look like, Unyquity? I have no experience with the PB-shakes, but it seems like one is going through these stages of cleansing (Please correct me, I'm just trying to understand this and then do it as well as possible)

1. Starting with the PB-Shakes: No Mucoid Plaque (MP) is appearing yet. The dose goes up from 1 to 2,3,4 and finally 5 shakes as the body gets adjusted to the Psyllium and Bentonite
2. After days, weeks or even months (depending on person)on the shakes, MP starts to appear.
3. MP keeps appearing, while still taking the shakes
4. MP- appearance decreases while still on the shakes
5. MP stops coming out

Ok, depending on the person, this process can take up to several months. And even after stage 5, when MP has completely stopped coming out, I guess (please correct me) the Bowel Cleanse is not over. Probably now is the time to stop with the PB-Shakes and do something else: Either give the body a total rest from cleansing or proceed with other cleansing like Liver Flushing or parasite killing. After several weeks/months of resting/other cleanses, one could once again take up a Bowel Cleanse (PB-Shakes or other), because not all MP might have come out the first time.

And also while cleansing(with PB-shakes for example), you would reccomend to take a pause for one day every week,to give the body some time to rest, right?

Thanks also for your info on high enemas. I think I am going to do enemas while on the PB-Shakes. As you wrote, Dr. Schulze reccomends enemas every other day.For a person like me, with normal bowel movements (3/day), do you think an enema every other day would be good? Or how often should I do them? And also, I read about all kinds of different ingredients, that one can add to the water (Garlic, coffee, ACV, etc). Should I do the enemas with plain water or add something?

I am going to follow your advice and use 50% ground/powdered husks and 50% ground/powdered seeds for my PB-Shakes.

Great that you ship to Germany. I will more than likely take advatage of your products. You said, you make the exact same products as Dr. Schulze . So if I want to have a look at all of your products, should I go to Schulzes website (not to order, just to see.I will order from you) or do you have a website/list of products?

Have a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)