CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded enemas & high enemas - Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

unyquity Views: 5,637
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,393,531

enemas & high enemas - Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

'Sounds like you're doing good stuff! As long as you're having 3bms daily, the P&B is time-honored protocol for getting rid of mucoid plaque. 'Just remember, we don't undo decades of build-up in a few weeks, and you'll do great!

(And don't hesitate to give your body a 'day of rest', once a week, or whenever your doctor within thinks that would be a good idea).

>>>
Ok, you seem to be a big fan of Dr.Schulzes formulas. I have'nt tried them yet, but I'm sure they're good telling from the experiences of other users that I read about.
I live in Germany.Is there a way to get Dr.Schulzes products shipped to Germany?<<<

Yes, I'm a big fat of herbal combinations that are organic, effective, and made according 'natural' standards (no isolated or 'standardized' extracts, no wimpy "scientifically processed 3 day 'wonder tinctures' ". However, I am NOT a fan of Dr. Schulze s latest encapsulized products.

Unless something has changed, Schulze does not ship overseas. All the products we make are exactly the same formulas (except ours tincture longer and stronger/more effective, and our cayenne is MUCH hotter/more effective than his). We will ship to Germany. If you are interested in getting any products from us, please email me directly @ unyquity@pcsia.net so I can explain the shipping issues.

>>>You asked what kind of Psyllium I am planning to use. I haven't decided on a particular product yet, but after reading your advice I will definitely look for organic psyllium. Should I use the husks, seeds, ground husks or ground seeds?<<<

I personally prefer a blend of 50% ground/powdered husk and 50% ground/powdered seed. The 'bulk' of the seed is good to have; and the whole husks can be a bit harsh for some.

>>>It seems like you see enemas to only have their place in cleansing when constipation appears. From other sources, I read, that enemas can also be beneficial, if there are no problems with constipation. - Just for increasing the effect of getting as much MP out as possible.
So as long as I'm having 3 bms a day and have no problems with constipation, you would say enemas are not necessary for me?<<<

Well, that's *kind* of right...but not exactly. Enemas should never be used as a substitute for normal bowel activity. Using enemas in place of natural bowel movements (or to achieve them) will weaken the muscular of the colon and cause a worsening of constipation.

Enemas are a fantastic tool when bowel cleansing...and yes, they are helpful in removing mucoid plaque. On the Incurables Program, Dr. Schulze recommends a high enema every other day. A 'normal' enema is up to 4 cups of solution that is generally contained within the sigmoid colon; a high enema is 12 cups or more of solution with the intent of filling the sigmoid, transverse and ascending colon/s - hence flushing out the entire lower bowel. There are various ways to do this in a home situation, and a few things to know/remember.

1) You either need to have someone to refill you enema bucket/bag, figure out how to do that yourself while retaining what you've already inserted, or rig up some kind of a set-up using a bigger bucket/bag.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/Unyquity/colon.jpg

2) A high enema is MUCH easier accomplished WITHOUT an "enema tip" - you'll want enema tubing with no 'hard' tip...just a tube with holes cut into the side of the tubing at the end. You'll want to be able to insert the tubing all the way (at least) into the descending colon - some folks are actually able to "make the corner" and insert the tubing into the transverse colon. (this is a process that must be handled with EXTREME care, caution & gentleness...and very flexible tubing that has properly smoothed edges)

3) In order to do a high enema one either lays in a 'slant' position (with the head down), or use the knee-chest (doggie style) position, with the head down, weight on the forearms and buttocks elevated...these positions allow gravity to assist the incoming solution up to the transverse colon. Then one can roll onto their right side and massage the solution into the transverse colon and finally massage it over to the ascending.

If you choose to do enemas when using fiber products to cleanse, remember (especially in a high enema) that you will likely be removing a substantial amount of the contents of your lower colon. You should not expect to have 'natural' bowel activity in the next 12 hours or longer, because it will take some time for the food & fiber product to move throughout the entire large colon from the small intestines.

Good questions - thanks for asking!

Unyquity

And be sure to check out this post - it's THE perfect position for a high enema: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1394290

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)