CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

unyquity Views: 2,847
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,391,782

Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

Greetings of health, solmare!

First of all, I prefer to get my information NOT from individuals on CZ, but from healers that have successfully & safely healed thousands of people consistently. However, I understand completely why most people haven't had the time (or even know how/where) to find the information. That's why I started this forum :)

One CAN successfully cleanse their colon using P&B - it's been proven and done many a time. HOWEVER, it's not always effective (depending on doses, different types/brands of psyllium, etc.), it can definitely cause issues with constipation, and depending up the strength/muscular of the colon initially, just cleaning out the colon doesn't necessarily assure 3+ bowel movements daily (although cleansing out the gunk/mucoid plaque is a fantastic/healthy thing to do).

I prefer folks start with the IF#1/IF#2 combination - you can find the ingredients and how it works here:
//www.curezone.org/schulze/handbook/intestinal.asp#1

And you might be interested in reading Dr. Schulze s 'Bowel Newsletter' here: http://www.plim.org/drSchulze2001BowelNewsletter.htm

('no such thing as too much good information when it comes to our health!)

It sounds like you've decided on doing the P&B. Since I don't know how big of a dose of "P" or "B" (or what kind of psyllium: husks, seeds, ground husks, ground seeds?) you're using in each shake, I'm kind of flying blind here - but I'll do the best I can.

First of all, before you start, you really should figure out some way to achieve 3bms daily (if you're not already). If you don't want to use herbs for this (like the IF#1), then you'll want to go with something like prune juice or an herbal blend known as triphala. Neither are as effective at exercising/strengthening the muscular of the colon as IF#1, but they're better than NOT having 3bms daily.

--It is always more effective to cleanse for one long stretch, rather than several short cleanses. It's easy to get things loosened up and quit just when they're ready to come out/off...and then when restarting and doing it again, we may have do use a lot of the subsequent cleanse just to get back to the place we were when we stopped the first.

--You can safely do P&B shakes for a very long time...IF the psyllium is organic and IF you're achieving at least 3bms daily. Psyllium is primarily grown in India (they still use DDT and other very toxic chemicals). If that's mixed with the bentonite, 'tis likely the Bentonite will be sucking out toxins from the psyllium and become 'toxin saturated' a lot faster from the psyllium, than the toxins in your colon or bloodstream. The clogs created by straight Bentonite & psyllium can be VERY hard to "undo", be SURE to make sure you're having 3 bms daily.

Please read this regarding non-organic herbs (#2):
//www.curezone.org/schulze/herbal_news_herbal_formulas.asp

Hmmm, did I mention? It's ESSENTIAL to be having at least 3bms daily! ::::grin::::

--Space the P&B out as evenly as possible.

--Do your best to take them away from food (this isn't always possible). They will be more effective if not mixed with food.

>>>(5) It is suggested to use enemas if one gets constipated on the shakes. Is it also beneficial to use enemas along with the shakes, if you do not get constipated? What kind of enema? Just water, garlic, etc?<<<

--Hmmm, did I mention? It's ESSENTIAL to be having at least 3bms daily...BEFORE YOU START AND ALL THE WHILE YOU ARE TAKING P&B SHAKES. You should NEVER allow yourself to get to a point that you need an enema. If you do, use a warm water enema.

I'd MUCH rather see you using the IF#2 and adding extra psyllium & bentonite. The ingredients are (from the above link) flax seed, apple pectin, psyllium seeds & husks (powdered), slippery elm, marshmallow root, Bentonite & activated charcoal.

This blend has added herbs to make the the solution more mucilaginous (slimey & sticky...so it 'sticks better' to the walls of the colon), and two of them are also demulcent herbs (the slippery elm & marshmallow). These heal & soothe (and the lining of the colon can be a bit tender when pulling off old debris) - so it's nice to have some soothing/healing herbs to come along and 'slime to' the areas that might be tender.

If you'd like to try the IF#2 (or the IF#1), you can get it from Dr. Schulze s website or from Health Freedom Resources...or you can get them both from me (click at the link: Herbal Apothecary). The IF#2 is around 40% off the retail.

I hope you believe that I'm NOT trying to sell product (Rocky53's is VERY busy filling/packing orders already). I just want to ensure that you're using the safest and most effective thing I've ever found or heard of.

You can get your colon clean using P&B, but you also need to strengthen the muscular of your colon (if you're not already having 3+ bms daily). P&B alone doesn't usually do this - it just pulls off the gunk.

And remember (yes again!) be SURE to attain 3bms daily BEFORE you start - and every day that you are taking them.

Blessings of health -

Unyquity

--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)