CureZone   Log On   Join
Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

solmare Views: 2,465
Published: 15 y

Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes?

Hello unyquity and everyone!

I'm almost ready to start my first cleanse ever. I've decided to use PB-Shakes. I have just a few more questions left before I start:

(1) For how long should I use the PB-Shakes?
"Hopinso" (curezone cleansing expert) writes that PB-Shakes should not be taken for more than two weeks at a time, whereas "Ptree" (also curezone cleansing expert) writes that depending on the person it may take several weeks or months before results (mucoid plaque = MP) appear.

I've decided one thing for me: Once I start passing mucoid plaque, I will keep taking the shakes until the passing decreases or stops. In my eyes it doesn't make sense to stop taking the shakes once you start passing MP.

But my question is, how long should I wait for the shakes to start eliminating MP? If after 2 weeks there is no sign of MP, sould I keep going? According to "hopinso" I should stop, according to "Ptree" I should keep going, because it may take several more weeks/months before results appear. Hopinso advises to take a break after 2 weeks and resume later. Will the cleansing effort of the first cleanse then be lost or is it built upon, once I start the 2nd cleanse after the break?

(2)Is it safe to take a dose of 5 shakes/day for several weeks/months without a break?

(3) And once I've reached a dose of 5 shakes, how much time should be between 2 shakes?

(4) Should I take them on an empty stomach? Can I eat directly afterwards?

(5) It is suggested to use enemas if one gets constipated on the shakes. Is it also beneficial to use enemas along with the shakes, if you do not get constipated? What kind of enema? Just water, garlic, etc?

Thank you for helping!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)