CureZone   Log On   Join
Mars in Pisces August 27, 2003 & Uranus in Pisces!

Tracey Views: 1,945
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,621

Mars in Pisces August 27, 2003 & Uranus in Pisces!

Hi Eli!

If you go to www.astro.com you can click 'My Astro' and register, for free...so you always have you and your friends birthdays and times in your own database. You just have to remember your email address and your password.

And, if you want to see the chart for when Mars is the closest to earth, click 'Extended Chart Selection' and 'add a person' and instead put Mars in the name and the date as: August 27, 2003 and time as: 6am (so that the sun is in the first house). 'Koch' house system.

There you will have the fascinating chart for Mars!

The link below will take you to a quick chart-generating lesson, if you're interested more in astrology!

I hope this answers your question...

Tracey

and here are a couple of interesting posts about Uranus in Pisces (brand new energy since March 11, 2003)...it's important to know about Uranus in Pisces because now, with Mars in Pisces and the closest in 60,000 years to Earth...this Uranus energy is being amplified!: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=124&i=138 & //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=124&i=278

Chart-Generating Astrology Lesson

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)