CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excellent article!

just_peachy Views: 1,599
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,558

Re: Excellent article!

Tracey!! Thanks for the informative link!

I really like the line "Be for what you are for, rather against what you are against."

Also, while there, I read up on Mars retrograde as well. "But if you have any planets in the early degrees of Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, or Sagittarius, or if your birthday is in the last 10 days of February, May, August, or November, you'll feel this Mars retrograde a little more strongly than those who don't."

Well, that certainly explains a Lot! Being Gemini (a Mercury child) I get the pleasure of being extra affected when Mercury goes retro, too. (Gee, ain't it fun? lol)

Plus the article states a few tips for handling this Mars retrograde period, two of which ("Instead of getting frustrated if you're not getting what you want, try a different approach" and "Ask for help. You don't have to do it alone.") convinced me to post a dream I'm having trouble getting a handle on (in a bit.)

Interesting how Mars will be deep retrograde on August 27th.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)