CureZone   Log On   Join
August 27, 2003 Chart for Mars in Pisces!

Tracey Views: 2,016
Published: 21 y

August 27, 2003 Chart for Mars in Pisces!

Okay you guys...

I just pulled up the chart for when Mars is the closest to Earth in 60,000 years. It is amazing! I got chills!

Go to www.astro.com and pull up the chart for that day. Use 'extended chart selection' & 'Koch' house system. Use 6am for the time because that is roughly sunrise. We want the Sun to be in the first house.

Check it out!! What a line-up! It is truly astounding! You'll see what I mean when you see the chart. I will analyze it more when I'm at home...but basically it's an 'opposition' between Virgo planets and Uranus and Mars in Pisces.

This axis is the Real World/UnSeen World axis. Also the Servant/Saviour axis. In a past life reading a person with this big a Virgo/Pisces axis would indicate that they are coming to the end of their earthly lives because they have experienced much and are now just learning to integrate the physical and non-physical with much compassion, intuition and wisdom. It's like the last step in the cycle. So...I find this pretty interesting that, for the world, this Uranus/Mars in Pisces - closest to earth in 60,000 years significance - creates this kind of aspect. Like....come on world! Let's start integrating our experience...we've moved onto the next phase in our World's cycle. Hmmmmm....very cool.

Plus....I got complete goosebumps when I saw that Neptune, on August 27, 2003 is at 11degrees 11minutes!! Check it out! 11:11 that magical number!

11 is a very psychic, intuitive, plugged-in number. VERY Age of Aquarius number. (I always associate the number Eleven with Aquarius and Uranus....First Spark of Uniqueness!)

Anyway...the lineup looks very impressive. And as you'll see, Saturn in Cancer is lending a hand...nice blue lines (harmoniously flowing energy in sextile and trine) are connecting to the Virgo and Pisces planets. Saturn is giving us long-term anchorage to get this energy off the ground. I would ignore the Pluto square Mercury aspect as they give it a HUGE orb of 9degrees....much too large in my and others opinion.

So...when taken all together it is an impressive chart! Simple and to the point. Not complex at all. Totally focused energy into ONE goal. Integration of the opposites!! REAL/UNREAL. PHYSICAL/SPIRITUAL. Wow. Love it!!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)