CureZone   Log On   Join
Significance of the number 11:11

Tracey Views: 2,084
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,611

Significance of the number 11:11

Su!

Well...what an exciting post you posted...I just love it! Love all the synchronicities that you've experienced...I think you are going to be blown away by the symbolism of 11! I just posted a post a few days ago on this very subject (and there's a link to more info too!) I wonder if a shift happened inside you because of the huge effect that 9/11 must have had on you...and you've been led along this very interesting path (the synchronicities showing that you're on the right path) to...who knows where...but you have to trust that you're headed in the right direction...you know???

If you ask me, everything seems to be on target with you!

You'll be delighted to know that you dont' have to exorcise the 11 out of your life! It is actually a very very positive symbol that you're plugged in to! yes (now I sound like the loon. ha!) Very neat that you are May 11th! (before I knew the absolutely significance of 11 and the fact that everyone sees 11:11 1:11 etc etc - I knew that, numerologically, Eleven was always the number of the pyschic, totally intuitive, telepathic type person. Just means you're plugged in! And, numerologically, since you're born on the 11th...you're a natural, Su! yup.

Oooooh...and I love the way you found my post! That is exciting...

Hey, do you happen to know what life path number you are??

ex: I'm born December 2, 1966

Add up all the numbers, but don't reduce the 'master numbers' (11, 22, 33)

December=12=3
2nd day =2
1966=22

my Life Path= 27/9

Life path = 9

Do you know anything about this stuff??

Hope to hear from you!

Tracey

Post on 11's!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)