CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agggg, can't breathe, but in a weird way!

PhSupertonic Views: 15,511
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 137,007

Re: Agggg, can't breathe, but in a weird way!

I saw this message the day you posted it. I REALLY wish I had tried it a LOT sooner. I did try it sooner, but not three times a day - maybe only once every few days. But about a week ago, after my chronic sinus inflammation got really bad, I decided it was all-out war and that I needed to try this with more dedication.

Wow, what a difference. I've been drinking the recipe you posted, but without any honey. I also added 18 to 20 drops of cayenne tincture (200,000 HU) in each glass, and that was the real clincher. My sinus inflammation has gone down a LOT since a week ago when I started doing that. I'm not sure if it will come back when I go off of it, but I'm just happy that something is relieving it right now!

I think it must actually be rhinitis that I have, not sinusitis. I don't know. I'm not into semantics; I just want to feel better.

THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)