CureZone   Log On   Join
hang in there and keep cleansing....

KarenMarie Views: 15,871
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 137,006

hang in there and keep cleansing....

All I have to say is HANG IN THERE. I had a similar symptom and it greatly diminished after doing cleansing. I did a 7-day fast (based on the one in the book "The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity") and my asthma went away. Then I did other cleanses, kidney, Liver Flushes ( Hulda Clark or julia chang's...both work) and my allergies greatly diminished.

Somewhere here in cure zone there's a post by me that has an R for recommended next to it (look at my old posts). It lists many things I did to help reduce that horrible blockage (both long term things and quick fixes). Hot/cold showers are a great relief, but not total relief. I have really found nothing that gives a great quick fix, but Liver Cleansing helped immensely.

It also helped to really clean my house! We had radiant heat, which is supposed to be great, but our radiators were so dusty it drove me nuts. Clean house for sure, but wear a mask while doing so.

My right passage is blocked right now b/c I've been eating pretty bad lately...gotta get back to cleansing!

Oh, do you do coffee enemas? That can be a quick fix for you. The connection b/t colon health and sinus health is amazing!

There is one product that I have not tried. http://www.sinusbuster.com. It has cayenne pepper in it. I am really curious as to whether it works. If you try it, let us know. I have put a few drops of water with cayenne in it. It burned for sure, but did help clear the congestion.

Hang in there and keep on cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)