CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TONSILS & ADENOIDS - 5 yr old difficulty breathing

btm66 Views: 15,427
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 137,025

Re: TONSILS & ADENOIDS - 5 yr old difficulty breathing

I had seen his allergist and told him that his breathing was better with allergy treatment. He suggested that I was doing the right thing by waiting to see if the dust mite allergy was causing the problem. Well, the tonsils and adenoids are not better.

We have another sleep study scheduled for March 31 and if he still has the apnea I will try to get the doc to remove just the adenoids to start with. I've seen the soft tissue x-rays and the left tonsil sticks way back when he breaths in.

Right now I am trying to do things to get the swelling down. I started giving him mullein, marshmallow root, and alfafa. I'm trying to figure out how to drain his lymph system.

We had mold in our old trailer when this started (son was 2). We have built our own house as mold free as possible and have been in there for almost 1 1/2 years.

We tested the mold and took the results to the doctor who told us it looked like normal mold growth for a house. I don't believe that since we were able to smell it and see it in the windows. Most homes that have mold don't know they have it.

I've wondered about going to a chiropractor because I read somewhere that his problems could be linked to a blockage in the spine. He fell off the bed when he was 7 months old. My husband had briefly stepped out of the room to do something when he rolled past the pillow. So, I don't know how he landed on the floor but he had redness on the side of his face. Also, he was born by c-section and I read in his birth notes that they used a vacuum on him. Could these things be causing a blockage? When I think of a chiropractor I think of neck popping and pain. I'm just afraid they will hurt his neck. My father-in-law has been hurt by his chiropractor and was stiff for a long time.

What do you think they would do as treatment for a child?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)